Home
About
Contact
mega/tobi
mega/random
mega/broadway house project
mega/house salad
mega/big judes
Friday, January 23, 2009
Beware the Goat
Tobi
5:36 PM
0 comment
Lock your car.
Take your keys.
Do not talk to strange
goats.
Have a safe weekend.
Out-T.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/edgarjediza/2450657353/
No comments
Post a Comment
Author
TOBI ET AL
She writes about houses, goats, life in Fort Worth, Texas, singlewide trailers and her mother. Not necessarily in that order
Popular Posts
Retard
“Dude, seriously, if you don’t roll your ass to the cafeteria in the next sixty seconds I will push you in the janitor’s closet and leave y...
Maybe Next Time
Guess where I was NOT last night. Oh Leonard, did you miss me? Out-T.
Couples Only Skate
Who could forget the disco ball, red carpet on the walls and asshole boys skating backwards? The best song ever played at the Starlight Ska...
Ovaries and a Nice Chianti
Someone is going to get it. I am not even kidding. Any day now, you will read about the (Almost) elderly, (Slightly) overweight, (Somewhat)...
You Sir Are No Wombat
I was wandering through the grocery store parking lot searching for “Hilda” (The miracle of German engineering that is my car), praying that...
Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only
Start typing and press Enter to search
Post a Comment